Asset protection planning is the practice of using legal structures to protect you and your wealth from liabilities that may occur during your lifetime. We use the best asset protection vehicles available today to protect your assets and preserve your wealth.
Of all the areas that we practice at Luce Lineberry Kenney PS, Asset Protection planning requires a greater mix of skills and experience than any other area. Proper Asset Protection planning is a way to utilize traditional and non-traditional business and estate planning structures and techniques in order to legally shield your family and business assets from potential liability threats. This area also requires a keen awareness of state, federal and international tax law.
While many asset protection planners utilize legitimate domestic structures and planning, sometimes this simply isn’t enough. We are one of the few firms in the country that has experience to create Foreign Asset Protection Trusts. Which, simply put is the best asset protection structure you can utilize in the world today.
At Luce Lineberry Kenney PS we plan for all sizes of estates. For mid-sized to very large estates, we have the experience and capability to use sophisticated planning techniques in Business Planning, Tax Planning and Asset Protection Planning.
Retirement Distribution Planning
Retirement distribution planning requires coordination of distribution of retirement plan assets with other estate assets to ensure a consistent estate plan structure and to maximize the total value of retirement benefits to you and your beneficiaries. This is one of the most critical (and often overlooked and least understood) areas of estate planning.
Asset Protection, Estate Planning and Related Practice Areas:
- Domestic Asset Protection Structures
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Estate and Trust Disputes and Litigation
- Family, Marital and Community Property law
- Federal Retirement Planning used for Asset Protection
- Defined Benefit Planning
- Defined Contribution Planning
- Fiduciary Issues
- Foreign Asset Protection Trusts
- International Trust law
- International Taxation
- Foundations and Other Charitable Organizations
- Generation-Skipping Transfer Planning
- Lifetime Gift Planning
- Planning for the Elderly
- Probate of Estates
- Tax Issues
- Federal, State and Local Taxation
- Fiduciary Income Tax Return Preparation
- Gift and Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Tax Audits
- Charitable Trusts
- Dynasty Trusts
- Insurance Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Irrevocable Children’s Trusts
- Revocable Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Valuation Issues
- Will Drafting
Your assets need the protection that only a skilled, experienced asset protection planner can provide.